Science Fun Day ~ April 21, 2017
Parent Volunteer Meeting
Fun Day is quickly approaching and we need your help! It takes a large variety
of items and supplies to make the day a true success. Please consider donating
an item or items needed for Science Fun Day.
To help us keep track of the items we have and those
we still need, we ask that all parents utilize our on-line system for keeping
track of our donations. To see what we need, please click
here. Please send in your donation(s) - labeled "Science Fun
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017 @ 6:30 PM in the Titus Dining Room
- January 24, 2017 - Parent Meeting PowerPoint - Classroom Captains and Grade Level Teacher Committee Members will be in touch with volunteers who could not make the first meeting
Important Information/Parent Meetings
Important Documents for Classroom Captains
- Classroom Themes/Experiments and Materials are due to your Grade Level Committee Representative by Friday, February 24, 2017
- Experiment Procedure Document - This will need to be completed for each "station" in your classroom to provide us with a record of your experiment and directions for others to follow.
- Materials Needed Document - This will need to be completed for each "station" in your classroom. Please remember to take into consideration the amount of times you will be repeating your experiment!
Grade Level Teacher Representatives/Contacts