Senior "To Do" List
Congratulations, Class of 2014, senior year has officially started! While it may be tempting to stay in a relaxed summer mode, there is a lot to accomplish this fall. Stop by the Senior House Office to get help with any of these common tasks:
- Narrow down your list of potential colleges, work on applications, investigate scholarships, and more via Naviance.
- Complete counselor and teacher recommendation surveys in Naviance.
- Update your resume and/or complete a sample job application as part of your Career Plan 12 requirements.
- Sign up for fall SAT or ACT test dates. (Practice and improve your SAT/ACT score by using free test preparation software and tutorials available via ePrep.
- Find out about military service and other career opportunities.